Sunday, September 6, 2009

To put things into perspective......

Last Thursday was attended the Great New York State Fair. The attendance at the fair that day was 72,922 people.
We drove 4o minutes to home, into Madison County NY.
Madison County's population as of July 2008 was 69,766 people.
We live in a village, population 576. 11 of these people live in my house.
I just thought these were interesting facts, and why Mark wanted to hold my hand when we were in the crowd in the picture at the beginning of this post.

2 comments:

Jennifer James said...

Oh my goodness! That is a crowd. Homeschooling has me so spoiled with the crowd thing but there are some places you can't avoid no matter how many people. Sounds like you guys had a great time!

Jenny said...

That is a huge crowd!

You asked about the Kool-Aid playdough on my blog. It did stain my hands for the rest of the day, since I used my hands to knead it. However, you could just put on some gloves. It doesn't stain your hands when you play with the playdough.