Thursday, September 24, 2009

Grid Coloring-with link


Whoops!! I see that I somehow posted this without writing anything about it. (remember I have 10 kids and a dog)
Here is the real post.
I discovered some "grid coloring" puzzles for Mark and Grace to work on this week.
These two are at found at Making Learning Fun.
Mark worked on Frankinstien--perfect for the season. Mark especaily enjoys activities like this.
We have just learned about grids in Gracie's map skills book, so this was especially fun for her.
The finished product.
If anyone knows of any other sites that provide this type of "grid art" please let me know!!

7 comments:

Sherry said...

I am still trying to wrap my brain around 10 kids and a dog ... GOD BLESS you!

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

I'm with Sherry! 10 as in... TEN????? Wow, you must be busy! Love the grid coloring puzzles.. I've never seen those before.

Rhonda said...

Thanks so much for the link. Our theme this month is apples and I am definitely going to be using the apple grid.Great work.

heavenly bliss said...

Josie would love to do these. She loves color by number type things. Hope you are fully recovered Joann. Good luck with the pup. Hey could you use some doggy diapers and pads????? Remember the pound auction that I posted about this summer and Georgia opened them up?
xoxo Jenny

jennwa said...

I am going right now to print these off. Thanks.

Melissa said...

there are a bunch at abcteach.com Just search coloring grid.

Unknown said...

You can also find some at

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Anthony-And-Linda-Iorlano.

I like the butterfly.