Thursday, April 16, 2009

Small Successes

"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph." Danielle Bean
1. I taught this very cute three year old and
and this very cute two year old how to blow bubbles.

2. I managed to get a reasonable amount of schoolwork done this week in the mornings, while still being able to enjoy the beautiful weather that God has given us in the afternoons.


3. As a family, we have successfully prayed the Divine Mercy Chaplet Novena every day so far. This is not a small success, but a very important success that I beg everyone to join.


Stop by Faith and Family Live and share your "Small Successes"-it is good for the soul!

1 comment:

ViolinMama said...

We've been joining you in the Chaplet, but am so thankful for the reminder today because I got thrown off with the birth I attended yesterday. I almost forgot - THANKS!!!!