Thursday, April 30, 2009

Smal Successes

"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph." Danielle Bean

This week's Small Successes are not so much thing I did--but more like "things I made it through"
1. Yucky, yucky sickies have invaded the house. 4 down, a bunch more to go. It is a 48 hour bug that returns if you try to do anything too soon, like stand up.
2. Between sickness there were three ball games and daily musical practice, religon class, a raffle party the Pat emcees', 2 full time workers, all with 1 working vehicle. (Although I did call for help from Grandma and big brother when a few times someone was "left behind" waiting for a ride somewhere.
3. Laundry continues non-stop--especially when sickness is around--if not, we are in BIG trouble.
I need to add #4
I made and sent out a few surprises this week, all for the love of Our Blessed Mother.
Make sure to head over to Faith and Family Live and share your Small Successes.

4 comments:

ViolinMama said...

WOW!! I know how those stomach yukies are. I'm SO sorry. I chuckled at your humor though "trying to stand up and it returns." HAHA'

Man, I loved your surprises for our blessed mother. So inspirational you are! Have a great week!

EChristyBA said...

Consider me inspired! Those are way too big to be called Small Successes! Say more about those surprises for BVM - I'm intrigued.

Gae said...

You have done well. Even keeping up with laudry I know is hard for our crew of 11 children. I cringe when we have wet beds or sickies because I KNOW we don't have enough to cover it and have to keep on washing and drying(without a dryer).
I think you do so much with your children that each day would be a success.
God Bless

Jennifer James said...

Hope your family is feeling better!
I keep meaning to write my "small successes". I think just doing that is a success itself!!