Saturday, October 10, 2009

Open Ended Art--Fall Colors

This weeks Open Ended Art theme was: fall colors.
I got out orange, red and yellow paint and autumn cookie cutters.
I put a little of each color paint onto a plate (our usual palette) and let the kids have at it.
Gracie was very careful with the colors and kept them slightly seperate. I just love the look of her pumpkins.


Kimmy was quite "stamp happy" and had a great time layering her cats.
I also was happy with the affect of painting on the green and black paper.
Working hard....
Our final works of art.
Check out other Open ended art-here.
Next week's theme is orange and black

2 comments:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

Those are really cool! I love the way they turned out! can't wait to see your Orange and Black theme! :)

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

Oh, my goodness, these are so pretty on the black paper! What a super idea!