Monday, March 30, 2009

The Lemons to Lemonade Award

I was very excited to receive this award from Chronicle of an Infant Bibliophile. I am especially happy to receive this from this wonderful blog because I enjoy all the great books we are introduced to because of this very well read infant.


The rules of the award are as follows:

1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.
Now for my nominees:

2 comments:

molly said...

Good for you, great recipients:)

Rhonda said...

Congratulations! And I want to thank you so much for presenting ME with this award. I am so touched by this. You are such a wonderful person Joann. :)