Thursday, March 12, 2009

Small Successes-8


" It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that. "-Danielle Bean


It is already Thursday again, so it is time to tell everyone about this weeks "Small Successes"


1. I got everyone outside yesterday into the sunshine and 50 degree temperatures. I am really glad I did too, because today it is snowing the temps aren't supposed to get above 30.

2. Everyone ate food this week-that's about all I can say about that.

3. We have almost become used to the time change. And we did make it to early church on Sunday morning-on time-even with losing an hour of sleep--this definitely qualifies as a BIG success.

Make sure to share your Small Successes with us all today. I would love to be encouraged by others just trying to do their best.

No comments: