Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yarn Along.......

I decided to play along with "Yarn Along"for the first time today.

This is taken from Ginny's blog as she explains why she started "Yarn Along".

{Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a single photo and share it either on your blog or on Flickr. Leave a link below to share your photo with the rest of us! }

Right now I am indulging myself and reading the Lori Wick book The Proposal. It's the first in a series and I look forward to enjoying these easy reads in my cozy chair while it snows outside.

I have tiny little mittens on my needles right now.....perfect for a little , year old girl's Christmas gift. I have already finished a matching hat and am going to make matching slippers.

Head on over to Ginny's Small Things blog and come and "yarn along"

5 comments:

S/V Mari Hal-O-Jen said...

Snow?!? I think I'd choose pretty pastel yarn too!

Meredith said...

Love those sweet colors, the mittens will be so cute!

appledapple said...

So nice to find your blog, I have 9 kids! The pastels are just beautiful, I've never knit mittens but this yarn along is giving me lots of inspiration to try new things!

Amy Caroline said...

My MIL loves her books. I have been meaning to pick one up!

Elisa said...

I have Lori Wick's "Sophie's Heart". I haven't read any others, but if I want a chick flick, I read the good Christian ones =) I read "Redeeming Love" recently by Francine Rivers and loved it.