Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yarn Along.......

I decided to play along with "Yarn Along"for the first time today.

This is taken from Ginny's blog as she explains why she started "Yarn Along".

{Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a single photo and share it either on your blog or on Flickr. Leave a link below to share your photo with the rest of us! }

Right now I am indulging myself and reading the Lori Wick book The Proposal. It's the first in a series and I look forward to enjoying these easy reads in my cozy chair while it snows outside.

I have tiny little mittens on my needles right now.....perfect for a little , year old girl's Christmas gift. I have already finished a matching hat and am going to make matching slippers.

Head on over to Ginny's Small Things blog and come and "yarn along"

5 comments:

S/V Mari Hal-O-Jen said...

Snow?!? I think I'd choose pretty pastel yarn too!

Sweetness and Light said...

Love those sweet colors, the mittens will be so cute!

Kathryn said...

So nice to find your blog, I have 9 kids! The pastels are just beautiful, I've never knit mittens but this yarn along is giving me lots of inspiration to try new things!

Anonymous said...

My MIL loves her books. I have been meaning to pick one up!

Elisa said...

I have Lori Wick's "Sophie's Heart". I haven't read any others, but if I want a chick flick, I read the good Christian ones =) I read "Redeeming Love" recently by Francine Rivers and loved it.