Thursday, February 26, 2009

Small Successes-6

"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

1. We have completed everything written in the school-work planners for the past three days. This is a success because this is the first week we have used a planner in years--we are more like the "fly by the seat of your pants schoolers," but I have realized that right now in our lives we need something written down to be accountable for.

2. I have put this computer down (it's a laptop) much more often, to be more easily accessible to my family.

3. I have found a book-for quiet meditation-to enjoy this Lent. This is probably a big success since I haven't read a book beyond "school" books for months. I am sinking my teeth into The Gift of Faith.

Head over to the Faith and Family website and share your Small Successes.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Good Job!!

BTW--The meatballs look delicious. I guess thats why there aren't any left:)

Anonymous said...

Don't you those days you get it all done? Congratultions, that's a huge success at my house!