Friday, August 14, 2009

A totally different view.....

Do you remember this from last week?
Well, this is what we saw today, at Family Fun Day.
How cool is this?!?
Inside the balloon,
the very same balloon that flew over Grandma's house 7 short days ago.
The owner and aviator of this balloon remembered all the kids running up the hill to call for the balloon to land, he wanted too, but his paying passengers weren't quite finished with their trip yet.
The balloon is flown by Dwight Cramer. Check out his website and amazing photos!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh my goodness how cool is that! I am glad that you were able to meet the aviator and the kiddos look like they are having a great time. Now, I am off to visit that link.

Kristin said...

Hello from another mom of 10. I saw your blog link through another blog and thought I'd say "Hi" and that you have very good, inspiring homeschooling ideas. Cheers!