Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kimberly's a genius!

Mom-"Who wrote your name for you, Kimmy?"
Kimmy-"I did it myself"
Mom-"Grace, did you write Kim's name?"
Kimmy-"I did it myself?"
Mom- "Mark, did you write Kim's name for her?"
Mark-"No."
Mom-"Kim did you write your name?"
Kimmy-"Yes"
Mom-"Write it again"
Kimmy-"Okay"
And
she
did!
Good job, for my baby, my baby who only turned 3 in May, and isn't supposed to grow up very fast.
She then told big brother Luke (he turned 4 in May) how to write his name....he missed the "U" and then Kimmy told him how to correctly write the letter "E"
I am sure Luke thinks she is a little stinker!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

WTG little lady! Wow! She did a great job, and what a little helper in helping Luke to write his name.

Lisa said...

Wonderful job!!! That is so cute...you can tell who the little teacher is already!! Blessings, Lisa