Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yarn Along.......

From the founder of Yarn Along~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?~
I have been knitting away this past week.....I made 3 pair of forearm warmers which I posted about here. These will be perfect for keeping the kids warm when they are out in the snow.
Last night I almost finished a little cotton newborn hat for part of the current Craft Hope project
challenge.
I wasn't sure how the 100% cotton would work, but the hat is turning out great.
I am promising myself reading time this week. I plan on starting The Miracle of Mercy Land for me and Half Magic as a read aloud with the kids.

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

everything looks snuggly warm! I made scarves for Craft Hope last year but since our move I've not participated. Reading about your contribution helps give me that nudge to jump back in!

S/V Mari Hal-O-Jen said...

The little ruffly cap I made yesterday was all cotton too. :)

Kaylana said...

I love the specks of blue in the yarn. It'll turn out great. Looking forward to the final product.

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

We enjoyed Half Magic very much.

Elizabeth said...

Love the arm warmers. The yarns are pretty too. Kintting for craft hope - just wonderful.