Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nick Jr anti Christmas?

This post is taken directly from The Cabbage Patch blog. I hope KC doesn't mind, but I was so surprised by this, and I thought others would be too.





"No Christmas on Nick Jr.?
I had to go check, of course, when I first found out. It's true. On Nick Jr.'s website, there's a free draw section (in the playtime section) where you can draw and then add text if you would like. Christmas is a word that is blocked. However, Kwanzaa and Hanukkah are not. Why? I wrote to them and I will not be watching their shows until something changes. Go try it. If they fix it, can y'all let me know?"



I also tried to write "Merry Christmas" in the free draw program and it is still blocked. Here is a link directly to this area of the Nick Jr website.

I think we should all send a note questioning this!

No comments: