Thursday, June 19, 2008

She Can Do It!! But I Missed It!!

I was quite surprised when I looked out the window this morning and saw Gracie riding a bike without training wheels.
I guess, when I wasn't paying attention yesterday, someone taught Grace to ride a two-wheeler.

So far, Matt, Amy, and Laura all claim to have taught her. I guess it was really a family affair. Dan said that he didn't have anything to do with it, so I sent him out to get the pictures of her this morning since I missed the big event yesterday.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Yay Gracie! Great job kiddo! I remember Lindsay doing this a few weeks ago. I know that as a mom you were beaming with pride. I know I was! Congratulations on a great milestone!

His Servant: Ann Kraeger said...

Congratulations to Gracie!!!!! I am very proud of you. It's not easy to do.