Saturday, September 29, 2007

A Day on the Farm

Welcome to the farm, I'm glad you stopped by.

We are on the way!

"What for me!"

This brand-new baby goat is just perfect for Gracie.

Luke loved the donkey.



Even Daddy had fun with the animals,


and he was the only one that could feed the peacock!

"What are you looking at?


"Which way do I go?"

"Hey, is Mom still taking pictures!"

"Should I go this way,


or that?"


Our cowgirl Gracie.


Playground time




Gracie is wearing out.



I want to hug just one more goat.


GO! JOSH! GO!

I am not posing with these weird people.


Gracie is one of these weird people!


Oh no, it's not time to go already? What for me!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great fun day. The pictures are great. Keep them coming.

Aunt Jean

Anonymous said...

Our day was wonderful! Everyone had a great time. It gives me many ideas for homework assignments.(for me as well). Kim

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the pics of your family and the animals! What a fun day!!!

Anonymous said...

ok I love your pictures lol I haven't been here for awhile and the first pic that hits me in the face is a cow lol
now that is the kinda blog that cheers me up ;-)
Jonn I am so glad to be back and your blog is one of my favs
Thanks a bunch for the laughter
Roxie