Monday, September 17, 2007

New Pants for Grace


Cold weather is here and my younger children are very short on cold weather clothes, so I have begun sewing is earnest.
Tonight I made Gracie some navy blue cordoroy pants. They have a wonderful contrasting cuff. I haven't used this pattern before, Butterick 6281, but I will definitely be using it many more times this fall. It fits wonderfully. I am picturing a whole rainbow of cordoroy pants for both Grace and Luke.


For the next week, Joann's Fabrics has their cordoroy on sale for $3.99 a yard, and it only takes 1 1/8 of a yard of material for one size six pair of pants. So, for less that $5.00 I get a real nice pair of pants.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joann,

Do you want to know my size? They are beautiful. Good job.

Aunt Jean

His Servant: Ann Kraeger said...

I wish I could still do it. They are beautiful. Grace will look warm and lovely this fall.