Sunday, August 3, 2008

What we will do for Grandpa on his birthday

My dad has always been a Boston Red Sox fan. We are not! I believe he choose this team just to cause problems for New York Yankee fans, but I am not accusing him of anything. (at least today on his birthday I won't accuse him)
I made these shirts for us to wear today. I figured that for this one special day, we could put aside our differences and all get along. But just this one day. After today, the friendliness is over once again.

Actually, after the first photo, some people were having real problems wearing these shirts.

We love you, Grandpa!!

And now there is a picture to prove how deep out love for you goes.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

ROFL! Too funny! Great T-shirts!

Renee said...

Hats off to you for your splendid ideas with tshirts! This is too funny!!! I'll bet he got a big kick out of the fun.