Saturday, August 9, 2008

Scenes from a Summer's Day-Family Reunion #1

We had a beautiful day, filled with beautiful family and beautiful fun. This is why I am posting many, many pictures of all the beautiful people that belong to my beautiful family!
Cousins-Sara, Becky,and Emily
Danny and Kimberly
Daddy and Kimberly
Luke spent a lot of time talking to this "Tin Man". We don't know what he was saying, but
he almost punched him.
Gracie is finally beginning to enjoy the water.
I think I can....
I think I can....

I CAN!!!!
Daddy and Uncle Gerry boil the corn.
Beautiful cousins, Laura, Maggie, and Amy
Our miss-firing Mentos and Diet Coke gyser.
Uncle Tim's new hot tub was a HUGE attraction for a large group of cousins.
Aunt Mary and Uncle Tim
The temperature was about 60 degrees when the kids finally got out of the water--they were cold, complete with purple lips, although Mark wouldn't unwrap enough so that I could get a picture of them.

A perfect day ended with a fire, complete with toasted marshmallows, (I mean burned marshmallows!)

I am not really sure what is happening here, but I couldn't resist Gracie's big mouth. I think she was screaming as her marshmallow burned.

The party is over, Mary, put away the camera!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

What a wonderful family reunion. I love the photos of Luke and the Tin Man. Too cute!

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

That looks like a great family reunion!