Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Sacramental Evening

Daniel George Paul received the gifts of the Holy Spirit in the sacrament of Confirmation tonight. We are so proud of him! Dan chose one the best sponsers anyone could have-his brother Patrick.
Daniel and our wonderful parish priest, Father Morelle.
I couldn't resist adding this photo of Danny's First Communion. Just take a look at the smile on Danny's face in this picture and the one before it. This is one of the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen!! Sacrament's seem to do a good thing to Dan!
We are blessed to had Father Morelle as our parish priest for many, many years.
The prove this fact, I will add this photo.....

myself after my Confirmation, along with Father Morelle and the Bishop.

2 comments:

Maryan said...

Congratulations!!! And a family down here used to belong to Father Morelle's parish YEARS ago and speaks of him so often that I feel like I've met him!!

Rhonda said...

A very proud moment. Congratulations!