Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Toddler "School"

I have organized a little more learning for Luke and Kim this week. I made the BINGO cards above at the DLTK website. At this site you can customize any cards with different subjects. I have printed these on cardstock and then laminated them.(My laminator is one of my favorite "school" tools.)
Both kids are doing very well matching up the shapes and colors. They don't have the names of all the shapes and colors down, but that will come. I have also taken of a few cards at a time for them to sort. Luke, being a year older than Kim, is catching on to this concept quickly and he tells her when she makes a mistake.

Today we were happily surprised by the UPS man, he brought us this Lauri Number Express. I have always been very happy with all the Lauri toys that I have bought over the years, they are Made in America, and offer replacement parts. (This is a wonderful perk for us!)This will provide a great introduction to numbers and counting.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I love the DLTK printables. We have used them in our school more than once. Especially around the holidays. Those little bingo cards are so cute.

Oh we get so excited when we see the UPS truck stop in front of our house. We call the delivery guy "The Box Man" LOL! He is our best friend around here. Those are some neat looking toys. Going over to check out the link. Thanks!