Monday, May 19, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY ...May 19, 2008


Outside My Window...My oldest son is pulling into the driveway after work. It is amazing the joyful feeling I get seeing him for the first time today.


I am thinking...about what the rest of my wandering family is up to.


I am thankful for...a warm house--the temperature hasn't gotten over 40 degrees today here in central New York.


From the kitchen...There is little hope of finding anything yummy in there today--I really need to go to the store.


I am wearing...black pants, purple "Adirondack" t-shirt,"Adirondack" sweatshirt, warm purple socks--it is 40 degrees outside


I am creating...a family who loves each other and loves God


I am going...to a 8 year olds baseball game at 6:00-wearing my winter coat and mittens


I am reading...every Patricia Polacco book ever written and enjoying them tremendously


I am hoping...for a successful musical this weekend in which three of my children are performing


I am hearing...Luke singing, Grace and Mark arguing, wind blowing (40 degree wind)


Around the house...are piles and piles of books--I need to figure something out to remedy this.


One of my favorite things...snuggling with my baby who is sleeping on me as I type this


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...trying not to leave the house--very unlikely-but I will try


Here is picture thought I am sharing...

We love our Daddy!

Stop by Peggy's for more Daybooks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that-sort of a thought for the day highlight. Thanks, Kim