Saturday, May 31, 2008

Finally!

I have been trying to find time to sew for the last month or more, so today I said that I would get Gracie's jumper made even if that was the only thing I got done.


Well, I got her jumper done, from cutting out the pattern to adding the final touches. I did not do laundry, or clean up around the house. I did manage to get some groceries and take care of children along the way. I also took "potty training Luke" to the potty about a zillion times, and cleaned up three puddles.

The pattern was a real old pattern that I had never used. The material was given to me a few years ago by a dear friend. The final product is not much like the pattern, I changed the straps and added the ties and made it a bit longer than the pattern stated. The material t-shirt weight knit and has flowers with little red dots among the flowers. Becky is going to pick Grace up a plain red t-shirt to finish off this outfit and then it will be off to church in the morning.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Cute, cute, cute! Great job!

Jessie Mae said...

What a nice jumper Gracie! You will look beautiful (as always) in church tomorrow.

Destination Mom said...

Very cute dress. You did a great job. Thanks for posting the link on the FCL website. Now I'm inspired to sew something...

Amy B.

heavenly bliss said...

Sewing. Now that is something that I find sooo enjoyable but never set time aside to do. I'm glad you did Joann. Grace you look lovely- just like a proper young lady!