Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Our Blessed Mother Lapbook

Being the month of May and the month of Our Blessed Mother, we have begun a lapbook dedicated to Mary. We have only recently discovered lapbooking and the kids and I are certainly enjoying it. Here, Mark is coloring a section of the lapbook dedicated to the unborn. We have spiritually adopted a baby in danger of abortion. We will pray for these babies for nine months.

I made a pocket to hold holy cards dedicated to Our Lady of Grace, Our Lady of Guadalupe, Our Lady of Fatima, and Our Lady of Lourdes. I think these are what we will concentrate on right now. I am sure we will add to them as time goes on.We also attend Our Lady of Good Counsel church. I found a picture of the church and when you turn that picture you see the image of Our Lady of Good Counsel.

The cover is very beautiful with Our Blessed Mother and stickers. In the botton corner Mark made a card of Our Lady of Guadalupe on his own and wanted it on the cover. I am very proud of him. We have many other fun ideas for this lapbook, and will be giving occasional updates.

1 comment:

Alice Gunther said...

Perfectly beautiful!!!