Sunday, November 15, 2009

Birthday Candleglow-Makes My Monday!

This week we celebrated Laura's birthday, and as with every birthday, I took the "candlelight" pictures.
Laura baked her own cake (her own choice) so I thought it was the proper thing to have her light her own cake. :-)
These photos have become a family tradition.
Everyone knows, even the youngest among us, that you have to pose with your cake before the singing begins.
I love the faces of the on-lookers!
Make a wish...
Birthdays and candlelight Make My Monday---head over to Twinfatuation and share what makes your Monday.

2 comments:

mommytoalot said...

Beautiful candleglow pics. Happy belated birthday to Laura.

Cheryl Lage said...

What a beautiful girl! Your pose with the cake first tradition SO Makes My Monday...thanks for playing along!