Thursday, April 19, 2007

Spring!?

Spring has returned!! We hope. Our snow of 3 days ago has all melted thanks to the last two days of temperatures in the 60's. It has been just beautiful. The kids got outside and I opened the windows and aired out the house.Some of the kids headed out on a nature walk. They are still looking for spring for the "spring field day".
Dan spent some time outside reading.
One thing that happens when you melt 18 inches of snow in two days is that you get a real lot of mud. It didn't bother the kids at all but I did have to carry some of them directly to the tub before they could be loose in the house.



I also wanted to include a picture of Kim and Luke's new pj's because they are just so darn cute.
We would like to annouce the arrival of our newest nephew: JOHN HENRY!!!!!
Congratulations to Joanne and Andy. This little blessing joins brothers Andrew and Tommy and sister Martha Rose. John Henry is my children's 38th first cousin. That is alot of cousins.

1 comment:

heavenly bliss said...

Hi everyone. We had a very quick visit with Grandma and Grandpa tonight and Grandma mentioned to make sure I comment on your blog. I have been visiting it almost everyday but haven't created an account so I made sure to create one tonight. You are a remarkable family and it has been a pleasure keeping up with you all! ~Yes thank goodness spring is finally here!