Monday, August 30, 2010

I am so blessed!!!

A country girl headed to the city......
it was pretty scary.....being a country girl much more used to corn fields and waiting for geese to cross the road.....
but after 4 hours the country girl arrived at this amazing place....Saint John Neumann Seminary....I was in awe.....
and this country girls' son....looked wonderful----perfect----like he belongs there....
I was so happy to hug him and know with my own eyes the joy he is finding here.
And then this countrygirl is sitting at the seminarians picnic and who comes to the picnic but Father Benedict Groeschel....I held his hands...
I am blessed.....

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I've loved reading your blog for awhile, as I'm just starting out on our homeschool journey, but your son is going to LOVE the seiminary. My brother has been there for 2 years now, and the stories he comes home telling...those men have a blast. Tell him to watch out though, they are PRANKSTERS!

Teresa said...

What a blessing to have a son enter the seminary on the road to the priesthood! We are praying our international adoption of a sibling group of 4 from eastern Europe goes through (after raising 3 bio kids.) When I read what you said that your prayer was that the children always remain close, I pray that we can offer these 4 children that gift, PLUS loving parents and nurturing home.