Friday, August 6, 2010

Toothbrush splatter painting

abc button
Our grand finale of Tt week was to make art with toothbrushes.
Splatter painting to be exact---and we didn't just splatter the paper!!
I have Color Splash liquid watercolor---it is the most intense water color I have ever used.
The color is diluted 4 parts water to 1 part water---the colors are very vibraint and very permanent!!!
(I always seem to forget this when we paint!!)
Mommy's splatter artwork---yes---I am stained too!


This is diluted purple paint!!!!!
(and we have a family reunion tomorrow!! Well, they will see us at our best, and messiest.
I love Luke's smile!



Amy's leaf

And here, an amusing look at "art class" at the "little house".
At least it's outdoors.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh how fun! I guess those toothbrushes wont be put back up in the bathroom now:)

Rhonda said...

I just love the way that Gracie paints! I need some of that energy today.