Thursday, December 10, 2009

Showered with love on my birthday!!

I was filled with JOY and showered with love today on my 44th birthday.
How can I possibly be 44?
I don't think I feel any older that 22--although now I have kids that age!
Everyone was home except Matthew, who is traveling home in a blizzard from Buffalo--he is almost home now though!
A birthday dinner of Pizza Pub pizza with everything!!
My very beautiful cake made by my very own baker-Becky, delivered by Luke.
The traditional candleglow photo.
The cake even came with jewelry
smooches of thanks
Beautiful, heartfelt cards!
A new Christmas tree from big kids, Pat and Becky
Thanks for the help, Amy.
Thank-you everyone for the "Happy Birthday" wishes and love---and of course, the chocolate!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Happy birthday, hon! What a wonderful birthday! You have an amazing family that surely loves you!

Lisa said...

Happy, happy birthday, Joan! You look all of 22 to me!(With every child, we get to subract two years from our age, you know....)

Unknown said...

What a lovely day for you. Happy birthday.