Saturday, October 18, 2008

Spooky Stylin'

For as long as I can remember, Grandpa H has decorated the inside of his his lampshades with spooky creatures for a scary Halloween.
This year we decided to join in the fun here at our house.
If I had a smidgen of artistic talent I would free hand patterns of bats and spiders as my father has always done. Because I don't possess the needed talent, I looked through the DLTK site for suitable images to use as patterns.

Tape the spiders and bats to the inside of your lampshades. I just love the spooky results of this quick and easy craft.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Neat idea ...we will have to try that one!! Have a blessed Sunday!!

Kristi said...

As always your projects are very cute. I wish I had lamps to decorate.

I have to say I am happy/relieved when I see people like you celebrating Halloween. I use to be very very anti-Halloween. Luckily for my kids I have mellowed out enough that they can enjoy the Halloween fun:)

Rhonda said...

What an awesome idea. This is something I have never seen before, but I love it. It would make a great addition to a Halloween party!