Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fuzzy and warm

I got some quick sewing done today. This warm and fuzzy fleece sewed up in about an hour--I had cut it out a few days ago.
It is my favorite fleece top for my littlest kids. It is McCall's Pattern #M4642. I am afraid that it is out of print, but I see that it is still available some places on the web.
I especially like the zipper in the front, it is very easy to put in. Last year I made a pair of fleece pants from this same pattern, but I didn't like the results. The waistband was much too bulky because of the folded fleece. I prefer cordoroy for little pants, and will use some dark pink baby cordoroy to make pants to match this top.
Kimmy just loves zippers too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is toooo cute!

Lisa said...

This is adorable, but maybe it's just the model... No, it's adorable! I so admire your sewing skills!

Rhonda said...

Great job Joann. She looks beautiful in it. Those eyes just shine so brightly!