Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A New Rosary For Grace

This Christmas, Ruth blessed me with the rosary parts to make rosaries my husband and all my children.
Ruth sent me the beautiful red rosary above that I used as a "visual aid" while I made my first rosary for Gracie. You can see this rosary up close in this past post.
Ruth also sells rosaries at Loreto Rosaries. Make sure to check out her beautiful work.
Gracie's finished rosary. Ruth picked out such lovely beads.
I thank her from the bottom of my heart for all she has done for us!!
It is just the perfect
for my little miracle, Grace.

3 comments:

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

The rosary is SO beautiful! You did a wonderful job. And what a lovely picture of Grace with the rosary. I've always thought a kit for making your own rosary would be such a nice gift for a girl for first communion... do you happen to know if there is any such thing "out there"?

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful!! I have always wanted to make a rosary. You did a lovely job!

Ruth said...

Gracie is just beautiful!!!! The Rosary looks great!