Friday, January 22, 2010

Alphabet Filefolder Game

This was our favorite preschool activity of the week.
The Alpha Match file folder game. ( Free at Homeschool Share)
This free printable game is great. The capital letters are glued into the file folder. I laminated the lowercase letters and then cut them out. This will make them long lasting.
Kimmy (3) loved matching the letters---I believe for most of the letters, she was matching the pictures.
Luke (4) knows many of the upper and lowercase matching letters, to this is perfect for him also.
I also brought out our alphabet bead kit to add to the fun.
The little square beads fit perfectly into the squares on the printable cards.
For Luke, I can take the lowercase cards seperate from the file folder and have him match the uppercase beads to them.
Kimmy hard at work.
This is a great free file folder game--perfect for preschool.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Nice blog. I ran across you at Mega-family blog and see that you have 5 boys and 5 girls and homeschool like us. :)

Rhonda said...

What a cute file folder game. Lindsay really enjoys her file folder games that we have here. I laminate everything. The school folders just hold out so much longer that way. My laminator is one of my best homeschooling items that I have ever purchased.

mylittlepatchofsunshine said...

What a cute game! I have to ask, though, how much printer ink do you go through? I avoid so many printables because of the ink involved :) What kind of printer do you have?

Nia said...

This is a nice game. I haven't seen it before. I make free file golder games too. You can find them at www.filefolderfarm.com.

Dana Brunner said...

I cant find this printable, could you send me a link/
Thanks
Dana