Saturday, January 9, 2010

Big fun in the "little house"

Pat helped out a buddy today and in return he can home with this.
Pat is now the champion Daddy of the year.
Thanks Ed.
I have mentioned before, we live in a "little house" and in order to take this picture I needed to stand, leaning out into the hallway, to get 1/3 of the living room in the picture.
It gives the term "family togetherness" a whole new meaning.
Thanks again, Ed,
air hockey has proved to be a big hit with all the kids. :-)

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

What a great gift! My girls would love one of those.

Dustine said...

Looks like lots of fun in your little home. Our home is fairly small as well and I have to say, I love it. :)

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Air hockey is always fun. I used to work at a mental health clinic and we had a few air hockey rooms because all the kids enjoyed playing and it was the perfect ice breaker.