Saturday, December 22, 2007

Our: We are ready to say the rosary photo...

I wanted to take a picture of the family gathered to say the evening rosary together. It doesn't happen very often that all 10 kids are here to recite the rosary.
It proved impossible to get a picture with everyone looking "o.k." so I decided to post all three of the photos.
Everyone looks wonderful in at least one of the pictures.
I also wanted to prove that the kids could all fit in the living room of the "little house" at the same time. Pat and I all also in the living room.
Being cozy is just wonderful!!!
I am sure Our Blessed Mother didn't mind!

6 comments:

Aunt Jean said...

All three pictures look great to me.
Nice family. Happy holidays.

Aunt Jean said...

Oops-all four pictures are great.

Anonymous said...

We got 10 kids but no fish! Great photos!

"My Little Wonders" said...

What a great treat for you mom to get them all together and smiles too. Happy Holidays to you all
Lori

Anonymous said...

Joann,
I love these pictures. How blessed you all are. :) And, little houses are the best, aren't they? :)

His Servant: Ann Kraeger said...

Love grows best in little houses!!!! The lyrics to a song I once heard. Must be true 'cause I've seen it in action. Merry Christmas and Happy and Holy New Year to you and yours if I don't get a chance to say it in person.