I post this picture thanks to my sil Mary, who has been scanning in pictures lately.
2. I have had 9 major surgeries,(nothing minor here) but I have never broken a bone except for my pinkie toe.
3. I have had 3 kids in diapers and 1 in a pull-up at the same time.
4. I met my husband at a summer camp. We were counselors there together-just think of all the summer camp movies and you get the idea.
5. I have knit baby blankets for at least 20 babies. They were the babies of my friends, family, and myself. I made all my children a blanket.
6. My last 2 babies received their blankets when they were at least 6 months old. Everyone else's were done before they were born. Here are some of them.
7. When I was little, I was a tomboy. For many years I was angry I wasn't a boy. I have 5 girls and they are all girls--no tomboy's here. My brother Steve, 5 years younger than me, called me his brother Jo.
8. When I was little I ran over a shrub with our snowmobile, and then I hid it under another bush. It wasn't discovered until spring.
Now I am supposed to tag 8 people, but I am taking an idea from Dawn, and if anyone wants to be tagged just leave a comment here and I will tag you.