Each day there is an overview. From this I wrote down the main points, printing only what certain aged children would get use from. I printed two coloring sheets for the youngest kids and the crossword puzzle for Mark-9 and the word search for Grace. Both of the older gets also used a printed copy of the dot-to-dot.
I brought our laptop to the table, this also eliminates the need for a lot of printing because I could easily hop between the printable file and the main page of the day.
On Sunday night I received an e-mail telling me of the materials needed. 90 percent of the items I already had, and the other 10 percent were not needed on the first day.
These keys represent the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven that the the Pope has, as the head of the Catholic church on Earth.
Our keys were heavily decorated with "golden" sugar. (Make sure to notice Gracie's hard working face)
Mark working hard.
This was not a very neat portion of our day!