Saturday, December 29, 2018

We're Back...Things are a'changing

I came over from facebook to take a look at this space...and I realized that I like all the history within my blog.  
I also realized I have missed a lot of life.
One piece of life, who arrived last July is beautiful Jason, my second grandson.
I was there when he entered the world...I was blessed to be witness to this great miracle.
My husband and I have flowed easily into the role of Grandma and Grandpa.  
 Grandpa is still the baby whisperer.  
He learned from our ten kids and has seamlessly adapted to grandparenthood.
 Amy and Becky (Jason's mom) are both working at Holy Cross. Amy is a teacher and Becky is the school secretary.  
This is the school that Grace, Luke and Kim now attend...
 Luke and Mark cleaning the kitchen after a family dinner. 
Luke is no longer homeschooled.  He has adjusted very well to a brick and mortar school.  
Mark has entered the workforce.
 We are no longer living in the "little house".  Our house is bigger and the kids are very glad it has a dishwasher.
 Kimberly is in 7th grade with Luke...  She is also doing great.  
This evening was spent with 9 of our 10 kids for dinner and our family secret Santa gift exchange. 

Mark is happy with his gift...  The kids and couples all exchange names on Thanksgiving and then we have a get together for a party.
We've had this tradition for many years.
Luke is becoming a wonderful young man.
Kimberly and Laura.  Laura is working as a nanny.  She is a natural taking care of any little one. 
Dan and Grace, Grace is in 11th grade (this is so hard to believe) and Dan is a hard working man.
The oldest (Pat) and the youngest (Kim) and a photo bomber. 
Hopefully I will be able to keep up with the blog again. 
I also have a new camera, and I love taking photos, so hopefully we will have many photo heavy posts to come.  

2 comments:

Juliana E. said...

So happy to read your update!

Unknown said...

So happy to see you are back to blogging! Your grandson is adorable! I can't believe how grown up your kiddos are!