Sunday, December 30, 2018

Pieces of My Heart


We celebrated Christmas.  I had 9 of my 10 Kids and a dog at home...Missing were my Hawaiian family members.  My son Matt, his wife Alexis and my first grandson, Carson.  
They were very busy this Christmas season.......
 Sophia made her debut a little early on December 11th.
God is great!!
 Big brother meeting his sister for the first time. 
 I believe he will be his baby sister's biggest protector.
 Things started out a little rough...but after a stay in the NICU Sophia is home and doing great.
 Carson put the baby bassinet to good use before Sophia came home.
 DISCHARGED!!!!  
 The very first "tummy time".   
 The visit with Santa...Carson was happy to sit on his lap since Santa gave him presents. 
The sweetest gifts under the tree
Time in paradise is coming to an end very soon...  my kids and grandkids are coming HOME...
I just can't wait to hug everyone...and smooch these babies!

No comments: