Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Toddler School- Do-A-Dot Markers

I saw these markers on someone's blog a while back and thought they looked real neat. I ordered them and received them a few weeks ago, but we never got around to using them until today. I am very, very happy with them.
They work just like bingo daubers, and Luke could easily use them. (Kimberly was sleeping, so I don't know how she will do) Luke learned the difference between "dotting" gently and "dotting" hard. He consistantly used them gently after a few tries.
One of my favorite craft websites is DLTK-Kids. On this site I found pictures to print out just for these markers. The printables have little circles for the child to "dot" on. The colors are very bright and Luke made no mess at all.
This is a product that we will be using over and over again during "toddler school".

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

How cool! I love DLTK's site. We use it for a lot of printables and crafts.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get these markers? Does Oriental Trading carry them? My 2 year old would love something like this! I have been looking into many things to "teach" him for this next school year. You have a very interesting blog!