Monday, February 4, 2008

A Meme

Heather, at Doodle Acres, tagged me for this meme.

The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1. I am too short to reach the top shelf--of just about anything.

2. My glasses are held together with (oh no) tape.

3. I love to grab the hand of one of my children as we go into a store and skip--dragging the totally embarassed child with me. (This works best with the 11-16 age group.)

4. I played cello throughout my school life-and sometimes I dream I am still able to play.

5. I have a tremendous addiction to diet-coke.

6. I love to knit, and now everyone I know that is having a baby expects to receive a handknit blanket from me. (Hopefully, I will always be able to keep up.)

Now I tag, Jenny, Jessie, Stacy, and Anne.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Optional 7. I love to have fun. (added by Kim)