Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday, Kimberly!!

 Today my baby turned 6 year's old!!  It just doesn't seem possible, but here we are.  My baby is growing up!
This morning Kim and I headed to Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Just the two of us.  It was a very special treat for both of us.  After visisting with Grandpa, Grandma, Kim, and I headed out to have lunch and then do a little birthday shopping.
After shopping we rushed home to get ready for drama.
Tonight was the dress rehersal for Peter Pan.  Kimberly is a lost boy, Grace a pirate, and Luke is Michael Darling.  Call was at 3:30 and Daddy finally got everyone home at about 9:00.
9:00 wasn't too late for cake and presents. 
I love this photo of Kimmy with her "lost boy" make-up on.

 Becky provided a lovely cake once again.
 She didn't stop posing for this photo until I told her to "blow already!!"
 cutting the cake
 This is Kimmy's personalilty in a nutshell!
 Does anyone else use Christmas wrapping paper all year long??
I know tomorrow after breakfast we will all be playing with Playdough.
Happy Birthday, Kimberly!!
We love you!!

No comments: