Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Today, I want to wish the many father's in my life, a wonderful day and also send my prayer's to them.
My father who is always there for me and my children.

My father has given me a love of photography, which I have only recently discovered for myself,


and also my love for nature, which has always been within me.

I also send my prayers for the soul of my father-in-law. He left us too soon, but has given me the gift of a wonderful husband who a devoted to his children.

My spiritual father, Father Morelle, has been with me for 35 years. I could ask for no one better to be with my family and me for these many years.

My husband, the father of our ten children. He has taught his children the things that are truly important in a persons life. Faith, family, and sacrificial love for everyone around them. He is always there for anyone that needs him and is teaching his children the same.


Daddy and Luke

2 comments:

His Servant: Ann Kraeger said...

Amen

Anonymous said...

Great pictoral tribute to the many Fathers in your life! You are indeed blessed!