Friday, June 1, 2007

8 Facts About Me --Meme

Anne, from Under Her Starry Mantle, tagged me for this meme. Here are the rules:


Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


1. I bought the first wedding dress I tried on, after my mom made me keep looking for another week or so.

I post this picture thanks to my sil Mary, who has been scanning in pictures lately.

2. I have had 9 major surgeries,(nothing minor here) but I have never broken a bone except for my pinkie toe.

3. I have had 3 kids in diapers and 1 in a pull-up at the same time.

4. I met my husband at a summer camp. We were counselors there together-just think of all the summer camp movies and you get the idea.

5. I have knit baby blankets for at least 20 babies. They were the babies of my friends, family, and myself. I made all my children a blanket.

6. My last 2 babies received their blankets when they were at least 6 months old. Everyone else's were done before they were born. Here are some of them.

7. When I was little, I was a tomboy. For many years I was angry I wasn't a boy. I have 5 girls and they are all girls--no tomboy's here. My brother Steve, 5 years younger than me, called me his brother Jo.

8. When I was little I ran over a shrub with our snowmobile, and then I hid it under another bush. It wasn't discovered until spring.

Now I am supposed to tag 8 people, but I am taking an idea from Dawn, and if anyone wants to be tagged just leave a comment here and I will tag you.

No comments: